"Not Your Typical Call Center" - at Cellcom, we're much more!
Our Customer Support Advocates (Customer Care Representatives) partner with our customers each and every day to ensure customers’ needs are being met. We focus on quality and building relationships with our customers. About 50% of the job is troubleshooting and the other 50% is building loyalty with our customers. Because there is so much to know and learn, we maintain a strong training program to provide you with the tools you need to best serve our customers.
What Sets Us Apart:
- We value our employees and strive for a positive work/life balance
- Casual dress code
- 12 PTO days to use in your first year + 6 paid holidays + 4 additional sick days
- Minimum $15.25/hour starting wage
- Additional pay for night and weekend shifts
- Three month advance scheduling
- Generous Benefits including 401(k) with a 6% company match
- Discount Wireless Plan
- Growth Opportunities
- Free Nurse Practitioner on site
- Tuition reimbursement
Responsibilities & Duties:
Customer Service Representatives provide "Extraordinary Service”, strive to empower our customers with the latest technology, are enthusiastic in gaining long term customer loyalty, and enjoy working in a fast-paced environment. Representatives will ensure customers are on the most appropriate plan, perform level-one troubleshooting, assist with billing inquiries, and help foster loyal customer relationships.
- You are empowered and manage customer interactions from start to finish.
- You find the right solution. Sometimes you won't know the right answer, but you're the kind of person who is always up for the challenge anyway!
- "Challenge" yourself every single day. There are always new and exciting opportunities and projects for you to be a part of.
- Enthusiastically interact with customers to gain long-term customer loyalty.
- You continuously learn and improve your knowledge of products, services, rate plans, and features.
- Share your ideas on how we can become a better Customer Care department! We value your ideas and opinions and want you to be involved and value your unique ideas!
- You enjoy solving problems and troubleshooting cellphone issues. You likely see every issue as an opportunity and enjoy finding new, unique solutions.
- You excel at assisting customers and helping others. You probably love it when you can make someone else's day better.
- This position requires a four-year high school education or equivalency.
- One to two years of customer service, sales, or telemarketing experience is preferred.
- Associates Degree
- Previous leadership experience
- Troubleshooting and/or technical experience
- Previous experience in a call center environment
- Full Time position located in De Pere, WI
- Training will run 8:00am-4:30pm Monday-Friday
- Once training is completed your shift will begin at 1:30pm-10:00pm Monday – Friday while working every other weekend
- ?There will be opportunities to move into an earlier shift/hours, as these shifts become available and based on seniority.
Cellcom is a provider of communications services throughout Wisconsin and Michigan, with more than 65 retail and agent locations. Our renowned network is customized to our rural markets and customers. We provide wireless solutions that help people stay connected around the world right from their very own backyard. We strive to provide the best coverage and extraordinary customer service.
Cellcom is an innovative wireless company that provides nationwide 4G LTE data service, affordable talk and texting options, plans with shareable data, and the latest in wireless devices. We anticipate your needs, recommend and provide the right selection of technology tailored for you, and offer personalization in apps and content for the way you live and use wireless.
We’re looking for individuals who are driven, enthusiastic and care about our community. More importantly, we like to hire great people who are looking to grow with our organization and those passionate about the dynamic, ever-changing telecommunications industry. We consistently provide "Stellar Service" in an effort to build long term relationships.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.