Waterfront Restaurant is focused on exceeding our guests' expectations with extraordinary food, a stunning location and most importantly, excellent service. We are a contemporary, upscale restaurant located on the water in beautiful Sister Bay. We are currently looking for a high energy, hard working Serve Assist/Busser for the new season.
The Serve Assist/Busser's primary job is to assist the Front of House staff and clear & set the tables in an accommodating and professional manner.
Essential Job Functions:
- Clear and set-up dining room tables efficiently, professionally and cordially
- Refill guests' water glasses and accommodate any needs they may have
- Prepare and deliver bread service to tables
- Stock the dining room with wares & linen
- Polish silver and glassware
- Assist front of house staff as necessary, including bartenders, servers and hosts
- Provide professional and courteous service to all guests
Qualifications, Skills, & Abilities:
- Excellent guest service and hospitality skills and a tidy & professional presentation
- Self-motivated with strong communication skills and a willingness to engage with guests in a professional manner
- Ability to be flexible and to perform multiple tasks in a fast-paced enviroment
- Friendly, open disposition
- Ability to work evenings, holidays and weekends
- Ability to be on your feet for long periods of time
A qualified applicant is a true “people person” who is calm under pressure, loves hospitality, and knows how to multi-task while remaining efficient.
Job Type: Full-time, Part-time or Seasonal
Location: Sister Bay, Door County, WI
Salary: Based on Experience + End of Season Bonus
If you're a hard worker and love the restaurant business or if this job sounds like a great fit, we'd love to hear from you.