It’s time to have a summer that you will never forget by joining the Gordon Lodge team for the 2019 season. You will experience Bailey’s Harbor’s premier destination that has been welcoming visitors for nearly a century.
Gordon Lodge is currnetly seeking energetic, friendly, reliable, upbeat Guest Service Representatives. No experience necessary.
- Ability to multitask
- Answer phones
- Take reservations (phone, online, 3rd party websites, in person)
- Process reservation payments
- Check guests in and out
- Assist guests with questions
- Basic computer skills are necessary
- Being a source of information to guests on various matters such as Door County to dos and restaurant advice.
- Accommodating general and unique requests
- Diffusing conflict or tense situations with guest
- Work variety of shifts. 1st or 2nd , weekdays, weekends and holidays
- Exceptional interpersonal skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Good time management and organizational skills
- Conflict resolution experience
- Patience and good listening skills
Qualified individuals will be able to work in a fast paced, energetic atmosphere while providing excellent guest service. Qualified individuals will be reliable, punctual, friendly, and have good problem solving skills. They must possess the ability to work alone and stay on task as well as work in a team.
End of season bonus is available to those available to work until the end of October.