Primary responsibilities are in the cheese production enviornment with the goal of producing consistent high quality product. Job requires adeptness to work in a fast-paced environment with ability to pay strong attention to detail and multitask effectively while documenting work. You will be responsible for filling, packaging, and securing products. This position ensures compliance of all food preparation and packaging with the Good Manufacturing Practices and Food Safety regulations and guidelines. You must be a team player with a positive attitude. Follow procedures and work instructions set forth by the Production Manager.
- Packaging, sealing and labeling string cheese and whips. Ensure package integrity.
- Smoke cheese
- Bread cheese curds
- Cheese cutting
- Machine operation
- Ensure accurate labels and weights of product
- Gather supplies as required
- Follow all stated safety policies and procedures
- Produce according to production quota standards
- Clean & sanitize area and all equipment as required
- Properly document information legibly onto the production log sheets
- Move completed packages for loading
- Stack boxes onto pallets, record and verify orders
- Keep track of inventory. Fill out forms and papers to record measurement, weight and product count.
- Use hand-truck to move totes and pallets
- Prepare orders for delivery and shipping
- Report problems to the supervisor
- Other responsiblilities as assigned by manager
- Regular, dependable attendance and punctuality
First Shift Monday - Friday 7:00am - 3:30 pm
Full Insurance package; Health, Dental, Vision, STD, LTD and Life
Paid Vacaion Time