United Way of Door County is seeking a community minded individual to fill the part-time position of Community Impact Coordinator. This individual will work with United Way and various community members to further the goals of the Door County Alcohol and Other Drug Coalition, Healthy Door County, and STRIDE – the School Based Mental Health Collaborative.
The goals of these coalitions focus on community education in the areas of alcohol and other drugs, healthy eating options, reducing the stigma around mental health, and increasing mental health options for students. This position is approximately 30 hours per week, based out of the United Way of Door County office.
- Ability to work with a wide range of individuals and groups from various sectors of the community.
- Ability to work with a minimum amount of supervision.
- Possess excellent oral, written, and electronic communication skills.
- Possess leadership and organizational skills.
- Knowledge of the community is desired.
- Experience working with a coalition preferred.
- Grant writing and marketing experience a plus.
Interested candidates can apply by emailing a cover letter, resume and three references to email@example.com or mailing your cover letter, resume and three references to the below address :
United Way of Door County
Attn: Amy Kohnle, Executive Director
P.O. Box 223
Sturgeon Bay, WI 54235
Deadline for applying is December 31, 2019
Salary commensurate with experience.
United Way is an equal opportunity employer