We commit our energies, intellect and experience in helping our clients attain their financial goals by providing the highest level of service and delivering high quality investment alternatives under a financial planning framework.
Blahnik Investment Group is an independent investment advisory firm. Securities offered through Raymond James Financial Services, Inc. Member FINRA/SIPC.
The client concierge uses advanced skills gained through training and experience to provide pro-active support to financial advisors and assist with efficient, quality client service. Extensive contact with internal team members and external clients to resolve most questions and problems and refers new or unusual issues to the office manager, whom he/she reports to directly.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Coordinates and performs a range of staff and/or operational support activities.
- Inbound and outbound phone calls
- Schedule/coordinate client appointments, follow-up calls, and events as directed
- Transcribe and prepare appointment correspondence, agendas and documents
- Create, maintain and update branch files, databases, records, and/or documents
- Operates standard office equipment and uses required software applications
- Monitor workflows to ensure assignments are completed in an accurate and timely manner.
- Performs periodic reporting on work progress, project completions and additional reporting as required.
- Maintains working knowledge of current operations and management practices, policies, and procedures.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- MS Excel, Word, Outlook and Power Point proficiency
- Understanding of investment concepts and procedures used in the securities industry a plus
- ACT/CRM database proficiency a plus
- Detail orientated person who can stay focused despite multiple interruptions
- Service oriented demeanor with pleasant, business-appropriate phone manners
- Effective problem-solving skills to resolve routine client questions.