Have a summer that you will never forget by joining the Gordon Lodge team for the 2019 season. You will experience Bailey’s Harbor’s premier destination that has been welcoming visitors for nearly a century.
We are looking for a dedicated, organized dishwasher who enjoys working as part of a team. The dishwasher’s duties include removing soiled plates, flatware, glasses from restaurant and carrying them to kitchen and washing them thoroughly. Dishwasher must be able to prioritize tasks in a busy setting and adhere to all food safety regulations and procedures.
- Ensuring the availability of clean dishes by emptying bins in Event Center or Boat House
- Washing all dishes, pot, pans, chefs dishes
- Cleaning machines and appliances used in kitchen, such as pots, pans, mixers
- Sweeping and mopping floors, especially in the event that items are broken or spilled
- Taking out the trash and rinsing garbage cans
- Supporting other kitchen staff members by assisting with other tasks as needed
- Reporting kitchen accidents or violations of food safety codes and procedures
- Minimal work experience
- Strong problem solving and communication skills
- Exceptional time management skills
- Ability to stand or walk for 8 hour shifts and lift at least 20 pounds
- Willingness to comply with all food safety procedures