We are seeking individuals looking to work in the kitchen of our fast-paced restaurant assisting in the cooking and preparation of food for lunch and dinner service. Experience is preferred but will train the right candidates.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Prepares a variety of food items for cooking in broilers, ovens, grills, fryers and a variety of other kitchen equipment.
- Knows and complies consistently with our standard portion sizes, cooking methods, quality standards and kitchen rules, policies and procedures.
- Maintains a clean and sanitary work station area including tables, shelves, grills, broilers, fryers, oven, flat top range and refrigeration equipment.
- Follows proper plate presentation and garnish set up for all dishes.
- Handles, stores and rotates all products properly.
- Assists in food prep assignments during off-peak periods as needed.
- Closes the kitchen properly and follows the closing checklist for kitchen stations. Assists others in closing the kitchen.
- Performs other related duties as assigned by the Kitchen Manager.
Hours and Wage:
Full time, seasonal position available from May through October 2020 (Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Fridays 4:30 pm - 9:30 pm & Saturdays and Sundays 11:30 am - 9:30 pm)
Email Christy at firstname.lastname@example.org to set up an interview for employment.