Waterfront Restaurant is focused on exceeding our guests' expectations with extraordinary food, a stunning location and excellent service. We are a contemporary, upscale restaurant located on the water in beautiful Sister Bay. We are currently looking for high energy, hard working kitchen professionals to join our Back-of-House staff for the 2019 season.
We'd love to meet you if...
You're calm under pressure. We know that kitchens can be hot, noisy and stressful places, so we're looking for someone who can remain cool under pressure and has the ability and confidence to deliver incredible food even during the most chaotic moments.
You're willing to learn, and do what it takes. Our kitchen is filled with industry veterans and talented Chefs with a passion for food. Take advantage of this! You will be working alongside amazing mentors during every task you are given- from morning prep, to the peak of dinner service. You will have an opportunity to learn from the best. Opportunities to grow are limitless.
You appreciate food and working with high-quality ingredients. This is the fun part. You’ll be responsible for creating and sending out food that guests will never forget. It's more than a kitchen job, it's an opportunity to express your creative passion for food and local ingredients.
You thrive in a team environment. You enjoy working with others. You're able to listen and take direction, as well as speak up and offer ideas and solutions. This means you'll learn many different stations and tasks and be relied on in all areas of the kitchen.
- Must be available to work full shifts, including evenings, weekends and holidays
- Experience preferred, but we are willing to train and teach the right individual
- Love for food and cooking with a keen eye for freshness, quality, and cleanliness
- You are good on your feet with the ability to stand/walk for 100% of the shift
- You are dependable: You come to work on time and work well with a team
- Demonstrate and uphold our high sanitation and safety standards
Job Type: Full-time, Part-time or Seasonal
Location: Sister Bay, Door County, WI
Salary: Based on Experience + End of Season Bonus
If you're a hard worker and love the restaurant business or if this job sounds like a great fit, we'd love to hear from you.