Parador embraces its reputation as a lean, efficient, and fast kitchen without sacrificing quality. We make virtually everything in house so the opportunity to make sauces, bake, butcher, cook, roast, and braise all in the same shift are high. We work with authentic Spanish products (jamon, cheese, olives, vinegars, olive oils) and are also part of the SLO Farmer Co-op pilot program in Door County, which means lots of locally sourced produce and meat.
- Oversee day-to-day mis-en-place for your station
- Assist with larger kitchen-wide projects
- Maintain cleanliness and food safety standards
- Execute dishes during dinner service
- Work with team to create positive work environment
- Take pride and ownership of work
- Previous experience in culinary arts, cooking
- Knowledge of costing basics a plus
- Passion for food and cooking techniques
- Ability to work well within the construct of the team - no egos!
- Willingness to learn and share ideas - a two-way street!
Parador is a family-run, 70-seat, Spanish tapas restaurant in the heart of downtown Egg Harbor. This seasonal restaurant (May - October) is entering its 9th year of operation in Door County, Wisconsin - the Cape Cod of the Midwest. We utilize authentic Spanish ingredients alongside the best local produce and proteins. Parador received 3.5/4 stars from Milwaukee Journal-Sentinel dining critic, Carol Deptolla (the highest such rating in the entire northeast part of the state). We consistently rank among the highest rated restaurants in our area by Yelp and TripAdvisor. We attribute our success to the positive can-do attitude of our team.