Sunshine Resources of Door County enriches lives to nurture and inspire the human spirit.
With Care, Compassion, Partnership and Integrity.
Transportation and Production Floor Coordinator
Full-time position to coordinates our transportation program by maintaining our fleet of vehicles to ensure safe transportation for the clients we serve. This position serves as the lead to maintain records/complete reports, coordinate transportation schedules for clients/drivers, perform necessary safety checks, scheduling of preventative maintenance for all vehicles and to provide related training to all drivers.
This job also assists the Director of Marketing/Business Development oversee the day-to-day operations of our light mfg/production area to ensure efficiency, profitably, safety and customer service. Working side by side with Lead Production Staff will assist client employees to develop and learn new skills, maximize their ability to earn wages, and to ensure clients who may be challenged in a traditional employment environment are afforded the opportunity to grow, develop, and succeed in the work place.
- Maintain safe work area; walk through areas daily to determine unsafe conditions and corrects; alert and collaborates with the Human Resource Director as needed. Provide training moments to clients and staff.
- Assists to maintain production equipment in good working order; make recommendations for production equipment purchase and repair.
- Provides new hire and annual training for all Drivers and ensures compliance with DOT, DOL, and OSHA guidelines.
Mechanical, Technical Skills, Knowledge, Qualifications and Experience
Background in production, safety, driving, or fleet coordination prefered, but willing to train!
- Demonstrate leadership and excellent communication skills.
- Experienced computer skills including Excel, Word, QuickBooks etc.
- Ability to operate in a systematic, well organized, logical manner while keeping on task.
- Ability to display good judgment, ability to problem solve, multi-task and has excellent communication skills.
- Effectively collaborate with people at all levels of responsibility, including: visitors, clients, staff, volunteers, and customers.
- Ability to attend to multiple tasks throughout a work day, coordinating multiple priorities and schedules accurately.
- Hold forklift certification within 3 months of employment.
Education and Qualifications:
- High School diploma required.
- Minimum 2 years of related experience.
- Experience as a Team Lead or training of others preferred.
- Valid Drivers Licience
Call: Christine Nelson for more information - 920-818-1484.
“All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender, identity, national origin, and veteran or disability status”