ndustrial Painter - Sturgeon Bay, WI
Full-time, 40-50 hours a week
This position will be responsible for working in an industrial spray booth painting steel beams and other parts for custom machines including large boat hoists and other lifting equipment for marine and industrial applications.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Paint large sandblasted steel beams and other parts in a heavy manufacturing facility
- Operate and maintain various spraying and other equipment
- Utilize scaffolding, rigging, access, containment, systems, & safety equipment
- Understand use of paints and solvents needed, and handle in a safe and proper manner
- Ensure all personal protective equipment is used and maintained
- Follow verbal and written work instructions
- Regular attendance required
- All other duties and responsibilities that are assigned
- Previous industrial paint experience using conventional systems and airless systems strongly desired
- Attention to detail necessary to adhere to quality standards
- Strong work ethic
- Health, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance plans
- Paid vacation and holidays
- 401K benefit plan with company match
- Health Savings Account (HSA) plan with employer contribution
- Job training and advancement opportunities
A career with Marine Travelift / ExacTech is more than just a job, it's a commitment to making an impact. It is a team atmosphere where members work closely to design and build long lasting custom machines through continuous innovation. We look to our people to come up with the ideas that make all of our products and services better.
Please contact us if you have any questions about a career with Marine Travelift.
We are an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer. Qualified females, minorities, individuals with a disability, and veterans are encouraged to apply.