Julie's Park Motel is hiring a housekeeper for our 2019 season. The position would begin in May and continue until the end of October. Looking for someone who likes an active job and has an eye for detail to join our team.
Daily tasks can vary depending on what needs to be done.
- Acknowledge and greet guests in public spaces with a warm, friendly greeting.
- Review daily inventory of rooms, arrivals and departures.
- Review daily inventory of supplies needed to complete the assignments for the day.
- Clean motel rooms including: dusting, vacuuming, changing bed linens, cleaning bathrooms, kitchen area, lobby and common areas.
- Perform quality cleaning to meet required standards in a timely manner.
- Pick up ground litter around motel or whatever visible.
- May perform similar duties as requested by supervisor.
- Housekeeping and customer service experience preferred but not necessary
- Strong organizational skills required.
- Must have good verbal.
- Must have attention to detail.
- Be able to lift up to 35 lbs.
- Great customer service skills.