Provides personalized, exceptional guest service ensuring that every guest who chooses Culver’s® leaves happy. Weekly schedule based on team member’s availability and store needs.
1. Consistently provides excellent guest service and hospitality.
2. Demonstrates proper personal hygiene and food safety practices consistently.
3. Maintains a neat, well-groomed uniformed appearance.
4. Maintains a sense of urgency.
5. Follows restaurant policy on attendance, respectful conduct of team members and all other policies consistently.
6. Assists guests with product knowledge and promotional information upon request accurately.
7. Demonstrates proper food safety practices by accurately completing the Quality Control/Safe Food Checklist.
8. Handles guest comments promptly and courteously.
9. Performs primary position responsibilities timely and accurately.
10. Performs secondary position responsibilities timely and accurately, after the primary duties are accomplished.
11. Performs back-up support accurately and timely after secondary responsibilities are accomplished.
12. Assists with odd job responsibilities timely, upon manager on duty (M.O.D.) request.
13. Prepares quality products while maintaining: portion control and presentation within service goal times.
14. Attends all team member meetings.
? Flexible schedule
? Reading and writing skills required
? Communicates with guests, team and management
? Demonstrates trained food safety knowledge
? Stand Constantly
? Walk Constantly
? Sit Occasionally
? Handling Constantly