WireTech Fabricators, Inc. has partnered with ABR Employment Services to hire production talent. Does having 3 days off a week while earning full-time pay sound appealing to you? Apply now to become a part of this amazing team!
Production Worker Responsibilities:
- The Production Worker tends wire machines to produce steel wire workpieces. The role focuses on single operation mechanical equipment producing components that meet specifications while ensuring production quotas are met in a timely fashion.
- Effectively operates one or all of the following mechanical wire forming operations, Drilling, Bending, Press, Chamfering, and Cold Heading.
- Reads job-specific routing cards, standard work sheets, and any quality alerts prior to starting a machine operation.
- Manually loads components in fixture or loads automatic feeding device and observes operations.
- Inspects wire parts visually and with part-specific check fixtures to verify conformance to specifications. Follows reporting and record-keeping procedures, and reports problems to the supervisor.
- Record production status information including piece count as well as keep records of approved and defective units or final products.
- Other duties as assigned.
Production Worker Experience/Education:
Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide into all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals. Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percentage.
Production Worker Job Requirements:
While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly required to stand; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms. The employee is occasionally required to walk and sit. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, and peripheral vision.
ABR Employment Services is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.