BOX OFFICE STAFF POSITIONS
Want to join the Northern Sky team? We’re seeking to add several Box Office customer service workers to our box office staff this summer and fall season.
- Daytime shifts available at the Northern Sky Admin office in North Ephraim at the Green Gable Shops. Positions vary: 15-30 hours per week. $14 per hour.
- Evening shifts available at the Northern Sky Amphitheater in Peninsula State Park in Fish Creek. 3-5 shifts, 12-26 hours a week, depending on availability. $14 per hour. Park sticker provided.
The primary responsibility of these positions is to provide patrons with a positive first impression of Northern Sky Theater. You are the face of Northern Sky. You’ll be providing our patrons with accurate performance information and assisting them in purchasing and/or picking up tickets to Northern Sky performances. You’d be 1 of a team of 70 helping up to 700 people experience one of Northern Sky’s amazing original productions.
If you have these four skillsets we can teach you the rest...
- Excellent customer service skills.?
- Ability to work accurately in a fast-paced environment.
- Detail oriented.
- Comfortable and capable with computers, credit card machines, and calculators.
If you’re interested, please send your resume’ or a summary of your work history and job skills to our Managing Director, Dave Maier at email@example.com.