Clink! is a do-it-yourself craft studio and lounge offering a variety of wood, leather, jewelry, and home decor projects. We are so excited to begin our second season and are looking for crafty people to join our team! Curious about what our customers think of us? Check out our 70+ reviews on facebook!
What can you expect from us?
- We maintain a VERY positive, energetic, organized, and clean studio space
- We love to have fun and learn new things
- We encourage creative exploration
What are we looking for?
- Positive attitude, self-motivated, responsible, & good communicator
- Interest in crafts! But no need to be an expert! We will provide on-the-job training
- Comfortable communicating with customers and teaching various crafting techniques
- Creative thinker, problem solver, & inquisitive learner
General Job Duties
- Greet customers & give tours of our studio space/project menu
- Assist customers with project design & execution
- Help maintain a clean & organized studio space
- Stock inventory kits
- If over 18, willing and able to obtain servers license and to serve beer
- Create project examples for the studio space!
What can we provide?
- Part-time seasonal hours May-October with a flexible schedule!
- Competitive wages based on experience $10-$15
- 25% employee discount + 15% friends & family discount
HOW TO APPLY:
Please visit our website www.ClinkStudioDC.com to download our employment application. Email completed application (and resume if available) to: email@example.com