JOB DESCRIPTION – General Maintenance
General Maintenance reports to the maintenance lead and is responsible for ensuring that the facility and all mechanical, electrical, and HVAC systems are operating as expected. When systems are not operating as expected, you are responsible for repairing or identifying and reporting issues. As a maintenance specialist, you will be a key team member and will help with our continuing effort to deliver outstanding guest service and financial success of the resort.
What will I be doing?
Specifically, you would be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Addressing plumbing issues with commode’s, showers, sinks
- Addressing issues with televisions and internet
- Addressing issues with window blinds
- Addressing issues with doors, windows and room furnishings
- Clean porch/patio areas
- Touch up paint
- Vacuum pools
- Check and fill chlorine tanks
- Remove garbage
- Clean and sweep sauna, mechanical room, restrooms in pool area
- Clean strainer baskets
- Scrub whirlpool and pool tiles
- Hose down pool floor
- Wipe down tables
- Address issues that may arise with the laundry equipment and work with the maintenance lead to determine best course of action
- Common Areas
- Sweep spider webs
- Empty garbage cans
- Clean grills and grill areas and ensure that grills are operational
- Pick up trash around property and parking areas
- Walk the building and check for burnt out lights and replace them
- Remove grill gas tank when low
- Remove snow and salt walkways (winter)
- Pull weeds from flower beds (summer)
- Water lawn and flower beds (summer)
- Touch up paint on hallways
What are we looking for?
We are looking for attention to the following key attributes and skills:
- Customer Focus
- Superior Verbal Communication Skills
- Good computer skills
We hope that you will consider joining our team.
Bridgeport is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences and, our amazing team members are at the heart of it all!