Custom Machine Assemblers
At Marine Travelift in Sturgeon Bay, WI
Marine Travelift is excited to be adding full-time machine assemblers to our team. As part of the leading boat handling equipment manufacturer, machine assemblers are responsible for assembling custom machines including boat hoists and other material handling equipment. We are proud to offer in-house job training for all our team members. Previous mechanical skills and attention to detail are required for this career path.
Responsibilities and job tasks for this position include:
- Produce components by assembling parts and subassemblies
- Install engines and compartments, pumps, tires, conduit and hydraulic lines, set pressures, etc.
- Assemble and install parts, wires, hoses, and hydraulics onto large equipment utilizing power equipment and wrenching techniques
- Must be able to read blueprints and use tools to effectively assemble products
- Lift and stack completed subassemblies and parts
- Complete small weldments
- Use overhead and jib cranes as needed
- Follow verbal and written work instructions
- Regular attendance required
- All other duties and responsibilities that are assigned
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs
- Second shift has a four-day work week and shift differential
- Health, dental, vision, and life insurance plans
- Paid vacation and holidays
- 401K benefit plan with company match
- Health Saving Account (HSA) plan with employer contribution
- Job training and advancement opportunities
- Overtime opportunities
A career with Marine Travelift / ExacTech is more than just a job. It’s a commitment to making an impact. Our team members design and build long lasting machines because each employee is given the opportunity to continuously innovate. We look to our people to come up with the ideas that make all of our products and services better.
Marine Travelift has been manufacturing mobile boat hoists since 1954. Our equipment is utilized across the globe with over 4,000 units in service to help marinas handle boats of all sizes.
Visit our career portal here to learn more: http://careers.marinetravelift.com/
Please contact us if you have any questions about a career with Marine Travelift.
*We are an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer. Qualified females, minorities, individuals with a disability, and veterans are encouraged to apply.