Are you looking for a fast paced job that allows you to also work in the outdoors? The Operations Coordinator position is for you! Door County Adventure Center is seeking a self-motivated individual who has a passion for the outdoors and working with others! We have 4 locations across the county; during the summer months you will spend your time managing these sights, grounds, and guides working at them. In addition, you will be responsible for in-person and phone reservations, gear acquisition, maintenance and placement, guide selection and training, feedback and evaluation, and flow of tours. We are willing to train the right candidate, however kayak and zip line (and related) experience are preferred. (Training/certification takes place on location in May 2021).
Send a resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Must be to able to carry/lift 50 pounds on a regular basis.
- Must be able to stand on feet for long periods of time.
- Must have CPR certification.
- Previous guiding (kayaking/zip lining/trail etc...) preferred but not required.
- Previous managerial roles preferred but not required.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills are a must.