A unique, lucrative opportunity to work at a fast-paced restaurant featuring an outdoor rooftop terrace overlooking Green Bay. We are seeking individuals looking to provide timely, accurate and friendly service while preparing the highest quality beverages for our guests. Experience is preferred but will train the right candidates. Bartending license is required - can complete after hire.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Take beverage orders from guests and servers.
- Fill all orders from the display system in an accurate and efficient manner.
- Prepare and serve alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks consistent with the Restaurant’s standard drink recipes.
- Learns the names and personally recognize our regulars.
- Wash and sterilize glassware.
- Prepare garnishes for drinks.
- Maintains bottles and glasses in an attractive and functional manner to support efficient drink preparation and promotion of beverages.
- Clear and reset tables in bar area.
- Present drink menus, make recommendations and answer questions regarding beverages.
- Maintain cleanliness in all areas of the bar including counters, sinks, utensils, shelves and storage areas.
- Receive and serve food orders to guests seated at the bar.
- Report all equipment problems and bar maintenance issues to restaurant manager.
- Assist the restocking and replenishment of bar inventory and supplies.
- Be available to fill in as needed to ensure the smooth and efficient operation of the restaurant as directed by the restaurant manager or immediate supervisor.
Hours and Wage:
Full time, seasonal position available from May through October 2020 (Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Fridays 4:30 pm - 9:30 pm & Saturdays and Sundays 11:30 am - 9:30 pm)
$11.00/hour plus tips
Email Christy at firstname.lastname@example.org to set up an interview for employment.