Stone’s Throw Winery seeks a General Manager (GM). We have a successful 21-year history and continue to grow focusing on making highly-acclaimed, Ultra-Premium wines from California grapes.
The General Manager will be responsible for overseeing all internal functions of our award-winning winery.
- Audit existing processes
- Strategy development
- Personnel management
- Support of/for existing disciplines
- Day to day management of existing disciplines
- Interaction with upper management
- Hire/replace staff as required
- Monitor employee activities, input
- Provide guidance and job descriptions
- Foster a positive work environment
- Recommend and implement change
- Compile thorough weekly reports
- Attract talent
- Oversee all day to day operations
Our ideal candidate:
- Bachelor’s degree or above in Business or related field
- Three years or more of management experience and proof thereof
- Relentless focus on productivity
- Strong ability to set and meet goals
The General Manager will be a crucial part of the Stone’s Throw team as we continue to grow and innovate. They will be a key component in cultivating a positive and productive work environment for all staff. They will also be a key component in determining company strategy and implementing and maintaining safe and efficient systems and practices.
All full-time employees receive a comprehensive benefits package.
General Manager reports to the President.