Seaquist Orchards Farm Market is a premier destination for shopping and fun on the northern tip of the Door County peninsula in Wisconsin. We are family owned and operated with fruit orchards, a processing plant, a canning company, and farm market with an in-store bakery. We specialize in cherries and apples and offer them to our customers in a variety of forms - fresh off the tree, canned in fillings or jams, baked in pies and other goodies, pressed into juice and even dried and covered in chocolate! We are family friendly and have events and festivals throughout the summer. Outside our market there is a large playground area with a rope maze and peddlecarts for kids of all ages to enjoy.
The Farm Market is a seasonal operation with our retail store and bakery open from mid-May to late October. Not only do we make made-from-scratch pies, but we have cookies, turnovers, coffeecakes and more offered daily. Come and join our team today!
- Execute production - working in both an individual and team setting
- Assist in early morning pie and doughnut production
- Prepare a variety of products for baking as directed by bakery manager
- Frost, package, and stock baked goods to sell in retail store
- Operate commercial kitchen equipment
- Manage multiple ovens and timers throughout baking
- Clean kitchen equipment and tools after use
- Positive attitude with a team mentality
- Hard work ethic
- Experience a plus but we will train
- Familiarity of food safety practices
- Excellent time-management skills
- Ability to remain calm and focused in a fast-paced environment
- Team spirit, with a customer-focused attitude
- Flexibility to work early morning shifts
Varies - between $12-$14 depending on experience. Overtime hours are paid at 1.5x base pay.
Varies - 10-30 hours, most hours available September and October
We have a variety of perks we can offer with this part-time position: Free/Discounted Food and Drinks, Shopping Discount, and a possible End-of-season Bonus.
Interested in learning more or setting up an interview? Email Laura at email@example.com or shoot her a text at 920.421.1328.