Position Overview: The position of Administrative Coordinator serves as a point of contact and link between employees, internal departments, and external parties, including vendors, lenders, and customers. Handle clerical and administrative duties, analyze and improve office processes and policies. Responsible for maintaining all Quick Books business system functions of Door Artisan Cheese Company, LLC (DACC). DACC conducts business as an Artisan Cheese manufacturing facility, Cheese/Wine/Craft Beer/Charcuterie store and a fine dinning restaurant. This position reports to the General Manager.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Quickbooks functions which include but are not limited to AR, AP, Inventory Management, PO Management, Monthly financial reporting, etc.
- Clerical duties.
- Human Resources functions such as EEO, Insurance Benefits Management, Licensing Compliance, etc.
- Joint staffing selection/training program maintenance for all Restaurant and Store employees. (Cheese Manufacturing and Operations will be the responsibility of the President/CEO).
- Assist Management Team with General day to day activities as needed.
- Advancement possiblilies for the right person.
This position will closely work with the General Manager and President/CEO on all strategic business planning and operation. This person will be an integral member of the Executive Management Team for all decisions relating to the successful operation of the entire business.