"Great People Making Technology Work"
Fabulous hours! 6:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. Monday through Friday
We will train a hardworking person to become a skilled, highly paid technician!
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Full scope of facilities and equipment maintenance for production.
- Perform preventative/predictive maintenance as necessary to maximize equipment uptime. Our maintenance team also supports the needs of the physical building.
- Provides emergency/unscheduled repairs of production equipment during production and performs scheduled maintenance repairs of production equipment during machine service.
- Performs mechanic skills including, but not limited to, mechanical, electrical, pneumatic and hydraulic troubleshooting and repair of packaging and production machines.
- Reads and interprets equipment manuals and work orders to perform required maintenance and service.
- Follow all scheduled maintenance orders and respond timely to equipment emergencies.
- Work with equipment operators to understand the problems, trouble shoot and resolve issues timely with minimal disruption in production.
- Complete a variety of projects to improve machine safety, product quality, and productivity
- Ability to work some overtime and weekends based on customer deadlines and preventive maintenance schedules.
- 3 to 5 years of experience fixing manufacturing equipment, preferably CNC machines.
- Strong experience with mechanical, electrical, pneumatic and hydraulic systems.
- Formal technical training in maintenance mechanic and electrical skills desired. High school or equivalent degree required.
- Must be able to stand and walk around for up to 8 hours, frequently bend, stoop, climb and reach, and be able to lift up to 50 lbs occasionally.
- Able to operate forklift when necessary to move equipment or assist with repairs.
- Must have own basic tools and toolbox.
- Must be able to wear proper Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) such as safety eyewear, steel-toe shoes, and hearing protection.