at ExacTech Inc. in Sturgeon Bay, WI
ExacTech Inc. is looking for steel fitters to join our team. As part of a turnkey heavy fabrication team, steel fitters are responsible for the layout and fabrication of metal components to assemble structural steel. Previous experience with reading blueprints and working with tools is desired for this position. We are proud to offer in-house job training for all our team members.
Responsibilities and job tasks for this position include:
- Blue print reading
- Using tools such as tape measure, jacks, pry bars, hammers, torches and welding equipment.
- Working with handheld torches and/or plasma cutters
- Following verbal and written work instructions
- Ability to inspect fabricated parts before welding
- Second shift has a four-day work week and shift differential
- Health, dental, vision, and life insurance plans
- Paid vacation and holidays
- 401K benefit plan with company match
- Health Saving Account (HSA) plan with employer contribution
- Job training and advancement opportunities
- Overtime opportunities
A career with ExacTech is more than just a job. It’s a commitment to making an impact. Our team members design and build long lasting machines because each employee is given the opportunity to continuously innovate. We look to our people to come up with the ideas that make all of our products and services better.
ExacTech is an indoor metal fabrication shop with a global customer base in large industries including maritime, construction, mining, energy and more. ExacTech is the primary supplier for Marine Travelift and Shuttelift crane structures, providing steady work throughout the year.
*We are an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer. Qualified females, minorities, individuals with a disability, and veterans are all encouraged to apply.