NAPA Auto Parts Counter Salespeople are the backbone of our business. Our Know How is the reason our customers continue to come back, and we depend on our Counter Sales team to exemplify our commitment to quality and service. We are looking for an experienced professional who is energetic, organized, and willingly able to effectively help customers by demonstrating a high degree of knowledge and exceptional communication skills.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Provide exceptional customer service to all store customers
- Assist both retail and wholesale customers with their auto parts questions and needs, either in person, via the telephone, or through online ordering
- Handle cash, credit card, and other purchasing transactions
- Utilizing computer skills to operate the store point of sale system (TAMS) to search for parts and customer accounts, and to invoice and pull orders
- Pull and prepare inventory orders for customer pick up or delivery
- Effectively communicate features, benefits, and warranty policy information to customers
- Working retail hours is required.
- Demonstrate a positive, helpful attitude as well as professional conduct and appearance at all times.
- Mechanical knowledge
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Lift 50 pounds
- Bend or squat to floor level shelving
- Climb steps or ladders
- Excellent customer service skills
- Previous automotive or truck parts experience required
- Nights and Weekend hours required