This full-time position will be responsible for managing projects for Therma-Tron-X, Inc.. The Project Engineer will be responsible for the day-to-day management of projects moving through our facility from design all the way through to start-up. Travel will be a necessary part of the role. The Project Engineer will be required to travel to our customer sites as necessary during the sales, engineering, installation, and start-up phases of each project. Follow-up trouble-shooting, service, and warranty visits will also be required.
- 3 – 5 years of mechanical engineering experience in a manufacturing environment
- Experience in a Lead Design or Project Engineer role
- Bachelors degree in Mechanical Engineering or related field
- Proficient in AutoCAD or SolidWorks
- Must be located in Northeast Wisconsin or willing to relocate to Sturgeon Bay, WI