What is the opportunity?
Part-time Client Associate with Full Benefits!
Embrace RBC Wealth Management’s core values and culture as an integral part of our branch serving financial advisors and our clients. As a Client Associate/Registered Client Associate, become a trusted resource to our clients, advisors and branch. Use your administrative and operational skills to help our advisors manage and grow their business. Demonstrate a client first approach as you meet compliance standards, research and resolve problems, onboard new accounts, process and maintain account records, implement technology changes and prepare correspondence in a fast paced, professional and collaborative environment.
What will you do?
- Build and maintain professional relationships with clients by assisting them and answering account questions.
- Take initiative to handle account inquiries and customer needs and escalate to financial advisors when appropriate.
- Adhere to compliance standards by obtaining and maintaining appropriate account documentation and communicate with clients about items needed.
- Facilitate the transfer of funds and securities, complete trades in client accounts, and process checks, wires and ACH’s in a timely manner.
- Maintain confidentiality in accordance with RBC’s Code of Conduct.
What do you need to succeed?
- Strong verbal and written communication
- Excellent people, organizational, and client service skills
- Attention to detail coupled with the mindset of how you can make advisors more efficient and effective
- Series 7 and 63 (or 65 and/or 66) licenses or the willingness to get licensed within 9 months of hire
- Ability to adapt to a rapidly changing business and technology environment
- Current FINRA registrations
- Financial services experience
- Bachelor’s degree
What’s in it for you?
We thrive on the challenge to be our best, progressive thinking to keep growing, and working together to deliver trusted advice to help our clients thrive and communities prosper. We care about each other, reaching our potential, making a difference to our communities, and achieving success that is mutual.
- Client First: We will always earn the right to be our clients’ first choice
- Collaboration: We win as One RBC
- Accountability: We take ownership for personal and collective high performance
- Diversity & Inclusion: We embrace diversity for innovation and growth
- Integrity: We hold ourselves to the highest standards to build trust