Local Driver/Warehouse Associate
Pro Products is searching for the next team player to join our staff in Sturgeon Bay WI. This individual will be responsible for the safe and efficient pickup/delivery of parts to and from our suppliers using our box truck. This individual will also assist in our warehouse with the processing of parts. To be considered for this job all candidates should have a good driving record, previous warehouse experience, and be detailed orientated.
- Load/unload parts using various material handling equipment
- Receive and verify content of delivered product against shipping papers
- Fulfill orders and coordinate daily delivery schedules
- Drive a company box truck in a safe manner
- Perform various other duties as required by the company
- Driver’s license (Required)
- Warehouse experience 1 year (Preferred)
- Forklift 1 year (Preferred)
- Driving experience 1 year (Required). Experience needs to be from any job that required you to drive as part of your duties.
We offer a comprehensive benefits package including paid vacation and holidays, health, dental, and short term disability insurance, 401(k) with company match, and a bonus program.
Submit cover letter and resume in person at 1450 S Neenah Ave, Sturgeon Bay WI 54235, email to firstname.lastname@example.org, or print an application from our website at www.proproducts-inc.com.