Marine Travelift, Inc. - Sturgeon Bay, WI
Full-time, 1st and 2nd shift available, 40+ hours a week
2nd shift four-day work week
The Marine Travelift team is growing and we are currently excited to be adding a warehouse associate position. The right candidate will be responsible for picking parts, shipping, receiving, and inventory control.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Interfacing with various managers, customer care specialists, and production workers.
- Prepare and complete orders for delivery or pickup according to schedules (load, pack, wrap, label, store)
- Prepare and complete shop pick orders for assembly production
- Sort and place materials or items on racks, shelves or bins according to predetermined parameters.
- Complete necessary processes for receiving shipments
- Coordinate inventory control and ensure compliance with quality standards is high
- Follow verbal and written work instructions
- Regular attendance required
- All other duties and responsibilities that are assigned
- Ability to operate a forklift is desired
- Experience with parcel and LTL shipping (Fed-Ex, UPS, etc.)
- Good computer skills
- Good interpersonal skills
- Experience with ERP systems a plus
- Good organizational and time management skills
While performing this job, the employee is required to lift and/or move 30 lbs or more, the ability to be on their feet for long periods of time, climb, sit and balance.
This position works in a warehouse setting, with some outdoor exposure during the workday. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets along with standard warehouse equipment such as hand trucks, forklifts, and carts.
Health, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance Coverage
Paid vacation and holidays
401K benefit plan with company match
A career with Marine Travelift / ExacTech is more than just a job. It’s a commitment to making an impact. Our team members design and build long lasting machines because each employee is given the opportunity to continuously innovate. We look to our people to come up with the ideas that make all of our products and services better.
Please contact us if you have any questions about a career with Marine Travelift.
We are an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer. Qualified females, minorities, individuals with a disability, and veterans are encouraged to apply