High end auto service facility looking for someone to clean cars, clean shop, clean equipment, quality check customer vehicles, shuttle customers, pick up parts, etc. Must have a clean driving record, be clean cut, and punctual. We are a fast-growing company, so there is always room for advancement here. We also have a great full-time employee benefits package.
Shop Support Technician Responsibilities Include:
- Clean cars (Business owned & customer owned)
- Maintain a clean shop environment
- Clean equipment
- Quality check customer vehicles,
- Shuttle customers
- Pick up parts
- Wiper blade replacement
- Good attitude, ability to be flexible
- Ability to get along with and communicate with others
- Valid WI driver’s license & good driving record
- Reliable transportation
We are a busy auto service facility with our own rental agency dedicated to providing superior customer service. Young Automotive has grown significantly since its beginning with Phil in 1969. Our mission is to provide automotive solutions at the highest level of customer satisfaction. As a family-owned business, we strive to offer a friendly working environment and an excellent compensation package to our full-time employees.
Job Type: Part-time/Full-time, year round