Full-time Production Manager Wanted by Dan’s Fish, Inc.
- Work with a family operated business specializing in fresh water fish.
- Be part of a team which manufactures specialty products, such as Great Lakes whitefish fillets and various fish roes and valued-added products, such as breaded seafood and cheese.
- Join a business that distributes its products throughout the USA and internationally.
Dan’s Fish, Inc. is looking for a full-time Production Manager. The position will combine both office and production work. We are looking for an individual who is willing to be hands-on in all parts of the production process and work with others to plan, direct, and coordinate plant production operations.
- Competitive wage
- Potential for overtime
- Self-directed work and supervision of others
- Both office and production work
- Involvement in a variety of company operations
- Opportunity to bring your ideas into the company’s production and distribution activities
Primary Duties and Functions
- Direct, coordinate, and oversee all activities of the production process and distribution of products
- Maintain and update inventory
- Monitor and enforce plant and company policies, quality control standards, and procedures
- Maintain efficiency in production lines and control and oversee quality of product
- Maintain detailed records
- Keep track of production metrics (yields and costs)
- Determine and order the necessary materials for production
- Work alongside general production workers when needed
- Have the ability to organize and direct oneself and effectively supervise others in the team
- Must be detail oriented, reliable, and have strong time management skills
- Have computer skills, experience with Excel and Word
- Willing to complete additional food service/seafood training as needed
Production coordination and food industry experience is a plus but not required.
Job Type: Full-Time