About Door County Adventure Rafting:
We offer fun, fast, and informative sight seeing tours of the waters around Door County, Wisconsin. We specialize in small group tours and offer an experience our passengers will find thrilling and entertaining.
- We are seeking a captain who holds at a minimum a USCG 25 ton license for great lakes.
- Must be outgoing, friendly, and willing to learn about the history of the waters they are navigating and provide an entertaining narrative for guests
- Must be able to drive a truck and trailer and be able to launch and dock a 24 foot boat on their own
- Carry out all duties in a safe manner and be able to communicate effectively with passengers
- Must be drug free (pre-employment screening and enrollment in random drug testing program is Coast Guard required).
- USCG 25 ton Great Lakes (minimum)
- TWIC Card
Starting pay is $28/ hour plus tips