Door Shakespeare is a professional theatre, presenting the works of William Shakespeare and other classical and contemporary playwrights in the outdoor setting of the gardens of Bjorklunden, just south of Baileys Harbor in Door County.
We are currently seeking a Box Office Manager for our exciting 2023 season. This is a fulltime, seasonal position. Workdays are Monday through Saturday. Door Shakespeare is closed on Sunday. An additional day off will be scheduled at the start of employment.
The Box Office Manager is critical to the daily operation of the theatre and is responsible for maximizing revenue from the sale of tickets and ensuring the highest standard of customer care at both the daytime box office and the theatre venue.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Daily cash management, accounting, and reconciliation of the Box Office drawer
- Box Office preparation for each show
- Implementing exchanges, refunds, and rain checks
- Other duties based on interests and skills
- Experience with QuickBooks
- Prior box office or cash management experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Customer service experience a plus
For a detailed job description, visit: DoorShakespeare.com
Interested individuals should send a cover letter and resume to: email@example.com