SEAQUIST ORCHARDS FARM MARKET
BAKERY PRODUCTION – 2 POSITIONS AVAILABLE
Seaquist Orchards Farm Market is looking to hire two individuals to work a flexible year-round position in our bakery. We offer a fun, fast-paced and friendly work environment. We have work available immediately. We offer competitive pay, overtime pay, year-round housing if needed, shopping discounts, other benefits, and more. Read on to learn more!
- Execute production (pies, cookies, muffins, fudge, etc) - working in both an individual and team setting.
- Prepare, frost, package, and stock baked goods to sell in retail store.
- Operate commercial kitchen equipment.
- Manage multiple ovens and timers throughout baking.
- Clean kitchen equipment and tools after use
- Deep clean and organize kitchen facilities and equipment.
- Work the Bakery Counter as needed.
Experience in a kitchen is a plus but we will train on the specifics of our production. We need capable individuals that:
- Are creative problem solvers.
- Enjoy a good day’s work - i.e. can stand throughout a shift, lift up to 30 lbs (even 50 lbs once in a while).
- Can remain focused in a fast-paced environment.
- Enjoy working in a team setting.
We offer very competitive hourly pay based on experience. Overtime hours are paid at 1.5x base pay.
Our schedule changes as the season changes!
From May-October we work 5-6 days a week. From November-April we work around 4 days a week. We attempt to take one full month off for rest and relaxation sometime during the winter months. In total, we work around 1950 hours throughout the year. The bulk of the work hours start and finish sometime between 7am-5pm depending on what time of the year it is.
We have a variety of perks that we can offer: Holiday Pay, 401K, Paid Time Off, Volunteering Benefit, Free/Discounted Food and Drinks, Shopping Discount, and a possible End-of-season Bonus. Specifics to these will be discussed further in the initial interview.
Seaquist Orchards Farm Market is a premier destination for shopping and fun on the northern tip of the Door County peninsula in Wisconsin. We are family owned and operated with fruit orchards, a processing plant, a canning company, and farm market with an in-store bakery. We specialize in cherries and apples and offer them to our customers in a variety of forms - fresh off the tree, canned in fillings or jams, baked in pies and other goodies, pressed into juice and even dried and covered in chocolate! We are family friendly and have a large playground area with a rope maze and peddle carts for kids of all ages to enjoy.
We have housing available for month-by-month rental. To rent our housing, you must work a minimum of 30 hours/week with us.
Interested in learning more about what a typical day looks like in our bakery or setting up an interview? Email Debbie at email@example.com. We are now taking applications!