Mezzanine is a brand-new concept in Egg Harbor from the creators of Tine & Cellar and Mikey’s in Central Wisconsin. With deep roots in Door County, the food and beverage program will feel native to the area with an elevated twist. We’re looking for hard working team members for the 2022 season with a desire to make a mark on the community through next-level customer service and passion for the industry. With competitive wages, management that ‘gets it’, a rooftop bar and picturesque sunsets, what more could you want out of a summer job?
Individuals holding this title will be responsible for cooking and plating exceptional dishes via the direction of the Kitchen Manager. Employees in this position will be required (but not limited) to performing the tasks listed.
- Maintain a clean and safe work environment
- Clean, stock and prep for your station or any others as needed
- Learn and perform all assigned tasks to a high standard
- Stay calm and cool-headed in high pressure situations
- Learn all menu items and their preparation/presentation through cross training at all stations
- Learn new techniques and dishes as directed by the Kitchen Manager
- Work well with others while maintaining a positive attitude
- Maintain scheduling availability as agreed upon during the hiring process
- Show up on time to scheduled shifts, missing work only in the event of sickness or emergency (proper notice required when applicable)
Staff-housing available if needed | Full-Time/Part-Time | Seasonal with year-round opportunities
Breakfast/Lunch/Dinner Positions available