A great bartender can make all the difference at a destination resort. If you are friendly and ambitious, you are the right person for our bartending position at Rowley’s Pub, one of the many great amenities at Rowleys Bay Resort.
- Following recipes and mixing drinks for guests
- Promoting vacation drinks
- Communicating with the kitchen regarding pizza orders
- Maintaining a clean bar area
- Following all food safety procedures
- Being able to count the drawer and maintain accuracy
Shifts starting at 2-3 PM, usually ending by 9 PM. Memorial Day-Labor Day: Monday through Saturday, some Sundays are a possibility. After Labor Day: 3-7PM a few nights a week depending on group meals.
Two part time positions available. This is a tipped position.Some bartending experience preferred, but willing to train the right candidate.
Full time position available if willing to work in other departments.
Seasonal from Mid-May - End of October. Meal plans and bonuses available.