Chief Executive Officer
Sunshine Resources of Door County, Wisconsin is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization established in 1971 by a group of families desiring to provide support to those with various disabilities. Our organization has continued to grow and thrive as it supports individuals in Door and Kewaunee Counties. We provide a variety of person-centered programs: day services, personal care services, employment opportunities, and education services. Our programs are designed to cultivate confidence, independence, and self-esteem in the course of vocational training or other skills acquisition in an environment that is respectful and enjoyable.
As the leader of Sunshine Resources, the Chief Executive Officer will be accountable for implementing and achieving the organization’s strategic goals. The CEO’s primary focus will be to maintain efficient operations, grow our services, and continuously improve both organizational culture and performance. Our CEO will lead our administrative team as they maintain and develop high quality client services, innovative programs, high employee engagement and client satisfaction within a vibrant and positive organizational culture. Our CEO will ensure organizational performance through measurement and apply metrics in pursuit of continuous improvement. As they develop their understanding of the Door County community and the importance of strong relationships, our CEO directly fosters donor and collaborative business development, and community relationships in concert with our mission, goals, and objectives.
Our best CEO candidates will have many of the following qualifications:
1. Bachelor’s degree in Business, Teaching, Marketing, Health Care Administration, Nursing, Human Services or related study is required; advanced certification or degree preferred
2. Senior level management experience with demonstrated track record of managing financial matters and budgets with revenues in excess of 2 million dollars and 40 employees or more
3. Experience working with a not for profit board or organization
4. Experience with philanthropic (donor) development
5. Excellent strategic planning skills
6. Ability to command the confidence of stakeholders, to build and lead teams and collaborative partnerships
7. Experience designing and applying metrics in support of successful execution of strategic goals
8. History of successfully generating new revenue streams and/or improving financial results
9. Experience working with individuals who have disability or organizations that serve them
Salary is competitive and based on experience. The position will be posted until it is filled. Applicants should email a letter of introduction, complete resume, at least three business-related and two personal references to Christine Nelson, Director of Client and Employee Services at email@example.com. Please see our website at WWW.Sunshineresources.org
Sunshine Resources is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees and clients.