C & S Manufacturing Corporation was founded in 1962 by John D. Collins who worked for many years as a Heating Contractor. After obtaining a patent on his unique “Basset Bracket” the company was dedicated to the manufacturing and selling of time and labor saving products, initially for the HVAC industry. As business grew and new labor savings ideas were developed, the company expanded into the plumbing industry with similar labor saving and code required products. The Basset Products Line of C & S Manufacturing is well known in these industries and is now stocked by over 2,500 Plumbing and HVAC wholesalers throughout the country.
Responsibilities will include:
- First part measurements on finished stamped parts.
- Identification of print deviations.
- Perform part checks throughout the production process.
- Perform quality evaluations on incoming steel.
- Work with tooling engineer to develop check gauges.
- Be a team player.
- Track accuracies and deviations.
Must understand and be able to accurately use measuring tools such as:
- Height gauge
- "Go - No - Go" Fixtures.
C&S Manufacturing offers full time employees the following benifets:
PROFIT SHARING PROGRAM (PAID OUT TWICE/YEAR)
Pay rate will be based on experience.
Please feel free to call or stop in. 920-749-6941