A unique, lucrative opportunity to work at a fast-paced restaurant featuring an outdoor rooftop terrace overlooking Green Bay. We are seeking individuals looking to provide friendly, responsive service to create an exceptional dining experience for all of our guests. Experience is preferred but will train the right candidates.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Welcome and greet guests. Make all our guests feel comfortable and let them know you’re there to personally take care of them.
- Inform guests of specials and menu changes.
- Make recommendations you genuinely feel your guests will enjoy.
- Answer questions about our food, beverages and other restaurant functions and services.
- Take food and beverage orders from guests, enter orders in our point-of-sale system which relays orders to the kitchen and bar.
- Deliver food and beverages from kitchen and bar to guests in a timely matter.
- Perform side work at the start and end of each shift.
- Maintain clean service areas.
- Monitor and observe guests dining experience. Ensure guests are satisfied with the food and service. Respond promptly and courteously to any requests.
- Prepare final bill and present check to guest.
- Be ready and willing to assist fellow servers as situations arise.
- Clear and reset tables.
- Be available to fill in as needed to ensure the smooth and efficient operation of the restaurant as directed by the restaurant manager or immediate supervisor.
Hours and Wage:
Full time, seasonal position available from May through October 2020 (Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Fridays 4:30 pm - 9:30 pm & Saturdays and Sundays 11:30 am - 9:30 pm)
$2.50/ hour plus tips
Email Christy at email@example.com to set up an interview for employment.