Now hiring for part-time tasting room staff at Door 44 Winery. Looking for an outgoing, energetic, customer service and sales oriented people who like working in a fast-paced, fun environment. This position entails greeting and serving customers in our winery tasting room, including educating customers about our wine club, our wines and our winery, and performing other tasting room related tasks. The right candidate should love wine and people, and be able to drive wine sales with their passion, energy, and creativity while promoting hospitality and excellent customer service. The right candidate will also be a team-oriented, can do kind of person. Working weekends is a must! If this describes you, we can’t wait to meet you! Please apply by emailing resume and letter of interest to firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Outgoing, fun and willing to go the extra mile
• Prior experience in customer service and sales in the retail hospitality industry
• Ability to work in a fast-paced, team environment
• Professional personal presentation
• Outstanding sales skills
• Ability to work well individually and within a team environment
• Able to work most weekends and some holidays
• Must be over the age of 18, able to lift 50 pounds and stand for extended periods of time.
• Basic computer and cash register responsibilities