Work and play at the beautiful Gordon Lodge in Door County this summer. Located between North Bay and Lake Michigan in Baileys Harbor, Gordon Lodge is surrounded by 130 acres of tranquility and endless opportunities.
Top Deck at Gordon Lodge is currently hiring Private Event Bartenders.
Private Event Bartenders are responsible for executing all banquet job tasks to ensure the highest level of guest and client satisfaction. Private Event Bartenders report directly to the Banquet Captain and Banquet & Events Manager.
Responsibilities + Duties ?
- Conforms to and maintains the high standards of safety and cleanliness as set forth by Gordon Lodge ?
- Meets, maintains, and acts in accordance to high personal cleanliness and dress code standards and requirements as set forth by Gordon Lodge ?
- Displays courteous and professional behavior to all guests and coworkers at all times ? Communicates clearly and concisely with coworkers and guests ?
- Anticipates a guests’ needs and remains flexible and adaptive in service ?
- Performs setup and breakdown of event in accordance to the standards and guidelines provided by a supervisor ?
- Serves food and beverage in accordance to the health and safety standards and guidelines of Gordon Lodge, as provided by, and under the direction of a supervisor ?
- Prepares alcoholic and non-alcoholic according to standards set forth by Gordon Lodge and in adherence to safe alcohol service standards ?
- Handles any and all payment transactions carefully, accurately, and honestly ?
- Maintains cleanliness and stock pars in event spaces and food and beverage service areas
- Remains attentive and pleasant throughout the service
Qualifications + Skills ?
- ServSafe certified or willing to obtain certification ?
- Bartending experience of 2+ years preferred ?
- Must have the stamina to sustain the physical demands of the position, including but not limited to standing or walking for long periods of time, as well as lifting and carrying up to 30lbs in adherence with Gordon Lodge’s Safety Standards ?
- Motivation to work hard and remain flexible in a fast-paced environment ?
- Demonstrates professionalism and is punctual and reliable
Scheduling + Compensation ?
- Private Event Bartender position is seasonal (May through October) ?
- Private Event Bartender position is part-time, but the right candidates may have opportunity to gain additional hours in other positions or departments as based on availability, qualifications, and need ?
- Nighttime, weekend, and holiday hours are required ?
- Hourly compensation based on experience with bonus opportunity