1. Moves and arranges furniture.
2. Turns mattresses as required.
3. Replaces batteries in TV remote controls
4. Dusts furniture and equipment.
5. Polishes metalwork and furniture.
6. Collects soiled linens for laundering and receives and stores linen supplies in linen closet. Keeps linen closets clean and organized and keep door locked when not in use.
7. Cleans bathrooms and replenishes with supplies.
8. Refurnishes room with supplies, towels etc. as required.
9. Supplies own cleaning cart with appropriate supplies for shift.
10. Deliver high chairs, baby cribs, flowers, wedding gifts and etc. to guest rooms.
11. Clean swimming pool areas and bathrooms.
12. Clean game room and fitness center.
13. Cleans rooms, hallways, lobbies, lounges, restrooms, corridors, elevators, stairways, and other work areas.
14. Sweeps, scrubs, waxes, and polishes floors, using brooms and mops and powered scrubbing and waxing machines.
15. Cleans rugs, carpets, and upholstered furniture, using vacuum cleaner.
16. Washes walls, ceiling, and woodwork.
17. Washes windows, door panels, and sills.
18. Empties wastebaskets, and empties and cleans ashtrays.
19. Transports trash and waste to disposal area.
20. Replaces light bulbs.
21. Clean Kitchen area in unit replenishing dish soaps, coffee,
condiments, towels and dishwashers must be emptied after each
22. Makes sure guest book, VCR and whirlpool directions and other promotional material is neat and accounted for.
23. Responsible for keeping unit inventory current and reports
anything damaged immediately.