Delivery Representatives are a key point of contact for our customers. They drive propane delivery trucks and fill tanks for local residential and industrial customers. They are dedicated and responsible with a passion for safety and customer service. They enjoy working outdoors.
- Loads, secures, transports, delivers, and unloads propane to and from specified destinations
- Inspects vehicle and notifies supervisor of needed equipment, supplies, or routine maintenance
- Prepares and maintains records in accordance with regulations and company procedures
- Operates truck in accordance to established safety procedures
- Provides exceptional customer service by supplying service information and answering inquires
- Maintains compliance with all DOT requirements
- Inspects, paints, repairs and loads tanks and cylinders
- Handles and maintains flow of materials and products under safety guidelines
- Maintains Service Center office and plant or yard for a professional appearance
- Supports customer demand by working evening hours and weekends, as needed
- Participates in required on call rotation for after hours and weekend deliveries or response
- Driver must keep the Company vehicle clean, inspect vehicle daily and report any problems in accordance with DOT regulations and Company Policy.
- Driver must have the ability to lift heavy objects, be able to pull a delivery hose varying distance, work outside in varying weather/driving conditions as well as be able to work a flexible schedule with after-hours emergency call-outs.
- Delivery Driver is responsible for routing and delivering Propane to customers in a safe, courteous and efficient manner
Position requires you to take the on-call phone as scheduled and find your own replacement if planned PTO/Vacation used.
Must be able to lift 50-100lbs regularly.
Must be able to work in extreme weather conditions