Mi Casa Door County Cleaning & Property Management LLC
Associates will represent Mi Casa Door County Cleaning and Property Management LLC when assigned to a shift through our scheduling app When I Work, to any of our multiple clients, including Private Residences, Vacation Rentals, Offices, and Venues. Representation includes wearing the Mi Casa Door County Cleaning and Property Management LLC uniform, reporting through Shift Reports, and completing our scope of work based on the personalized Property Catalogues of each unit.
- Basic technology ability to compose emails and create reports electronically. Must have a reliable cell phone or computer.
- Detail-oriented and thorough.
- Ability to remain discreet and respect the privacy of residents, tenants, and/or guests.
- Sufficient ability to read, write, speak, understand, and communicate in English to complete work efficiently, effectively, and courteously.
- Reliable transportation.
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- Proactivity and the ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Knowledge of health and safety standards and the ability to handle cleaning chemicals safely
- Excellent time management skills, ability to multitask and maintain schedule while responding to incidents
About Mi Casa Door County Cleaning & Property Management LLC:
'Mi Casa' is Spanish for 'My House', my husband and I thought it will be a good idea to name our company in a way where we make our clients feel at home.
Anthony (Owner & Manager) and Gabby (Owner & Product Manager) are aware of the tourism impact these rentals have in the local economy and are passionate about everything that concerns the business of Cleaning and Property Management.
Employees are key to the business success and Mi Casa is offering a competitive wage among flexible scheduling & growing opportunities.
If you are looking for a smooth job with a competitive wage this summer season, please send us your resume to:
•P.O. BOX 274, Sturgeon Bay Wi 54235.
*Experience in housekeeping and hospitality is preferred, but all are welcome to apply!