Come work at Harbor Fish Market & Grille, a one-of-a-kind waterfront dining establishment in downtown Baileys Harbor on highway 57. We are open year-round, and are looking to hire an experienced line cook to our daytime/lunch program for the spring/summer/fall season. If you're hard-working and dedicated, Harbor Fish Market & Grille is an ideal place to learn and thrive in your strenghts. Apply today!
Employee housing may be available. Hourly wages start between $20 and $25 depending on experience and expertise.
- Preparing meals and food to meet the specifications of guests in a timely manner
- Properly measuring kitchen ingredients and food portions
- Ensuring kitchen staff adhere to set standards, procedures, department rules and sanitation requirements
- Using kitchen knives and equipment such as grills, ovens, steamers and warmers in food preparation
- Assist in managing the kitchen inventory and ensuring supplies are fresh and of high quality
- Ensuring proper food temperatures when cooking and proper storage afterward
- Keeping the workstation and kitchen equipment clean, organized and sanitized
- Suggesting lunch features/specials, creating and following existing recipes
- Taking charge of kitchen opening and other side duties as directed by the Executive Chef/Back of House Kitchen Manager
- Effective and consistent cooking skills, willing to train the right candidate
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Familiarity with the best practices in the restaurant and food service industry
- Knowledge of health and safety standards
- Ability to multitask and work quickly under pressure
- Advanced verbal and written communication skills
- Attention to detail and organizational skills
Visit our website https://harborfishmarket-grille.com/ to learn more. Resumes can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also call us at 920-839-9999 to start the conversation and schedule an interview.
Pay starting at $20.00 - $25.00/hour