at ExacTech Inc. in Sturgeon Bay, WI
ExacTech Inc. is looking to add CNC Machinists to our team. As part of a turnkey heavy fabrication team, machinists are responsible working on various steel parts. We are proud to offer in-house job training for all our team members. Previous CNC machine knowledge/experience is required for this career path. ExacTech currently has immediate openings available on 2nd shift for CNC machinists.
Experience working with large steel weldments and/or larger CNC machines are pluses.
Responsibilities and job tasks for this position include:
- Ability to set up large fabricated parts for machining
- Must be able to read blueprints and use tools for machining
- Use overhead and jib cranes as needed
- Follow verbal and written work instructions
- Regular attendance required
- All other duties and responsibilities that are assigned
- Second shift has a four-day work week and shift differential
- Health, dental, vision, and life insurance plans
- Paid vacation and holidays
- 401K benefit plan with company match
- Health Saving Account (HSA) plan with employer contribution
- Job training and advancement opportunities
- Overtime opportunities
A career with Marine Travelift / ExacTech is more than just a job. It’s a commitment to making an impact. Our team members design and build long lasting machines because each employee is given the opportunity to continuously innovate. We look to our people to come up with the ideas that make all of our products and services better.
ExacTech is an indoor metal fabrication shop with a global customer base in large industries including maritime, construction, mining, energy and more. ExacTech is the primary supplier for Marine Travelift and Shuttelift crane structures, providing steady work throughout the year.
Please contact us if you have any questions about a career with ExacTech.
*We are an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer. Qualified females, minorities, individuals with a disability, and veterans are encouraged to apply.