Join our crew for the 2023 season! We are a family owned business and Door County's original Surf and SUP shop located in Fish Creek. We offer full time and part time positions with flexibility. We understand as long time service workers of Door County that sometimes working up here means having more than one job so we know the importance of flexibility. You don't need to be a surfer to apply but a willingness to learn about surf culture and water activities in the area is a must.
Bonus pay is offered for staying through the full season(Memorial Day weekend through Labor Day weekend), with the option to work through October.
Job responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Greeting and assisting customers with store merchandise
- Answering phone calls
- Assembling online orders.
- Learning the POS and computer system we use for booking sightseeing tours
- Stocking and restocking/straightening the store throughout the day
- Light cleaning at the end of each day and throughout the day as needed
- Becoming knowledgable about the merchandise in the store, the nature of the tours we offer, and the local area to better assist customers and make recommendations.
No experience is necessary and we will train you to excel in your position.
Some deal breakers for us:
-Must be hardworking, personable, outgoing, and honest.
-Must be able to lift 35lbs
-Must be punctual and reliable
This is a fun and laid back work environment but we also maintain a professional demeanor. Our customers are our number one priority so we have high expectations of our employees to treat everyone with courtesy and respect. We require qualified candidates to be available to work weekends and at least one summer holiday. (Memorial Day/4th of july/Labor Day) Additional bonus pay incentives for working 2+ summer holiday weekends. We look forward to hearing from you!